Heart Issues? Research Says Try Hemp CBD
Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the United States. Recent research has shown that hemp CBD lowers high blood pressure. Also, the study showed CBD to have numerous other benefits for the circulatory system and heart.
High blood pressure leads to increased risks of other health problems. The result is an increase in the likely hood of a stroke or heart attack. Finally, this is from a study entitled “High Blood Pressure: The Leading Global Burden of Disease Risk Factor and the Need for Worldwide Prevention Programs.”
A study entitled “A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study” showed the same result. Compared to a placebo, ten healthy men responded to one dose of 600 mg of CBD oil by lowering their resting blood pressure.
Researchers suggest CBD’s ability to help lower blood pressure is linked to its stress and anxiety-reducing properties. A study called “Cannabidiol attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy” discovered CBD might help decrease the cell death and inflammation associated with heart disease. Finally, the study also determined that treating with CBD decreased oxidative stress while preventing heart damage in diabetic mice with heart disease.
More research is being performed to hopefully find all the benefits CBD can have on your heart and circulatory system. Finally, we have provided many pertinent research documents below so that you can read them and form your personal opinion.
Heart Disease Facts & Statistics | cdc.gov. https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm
Cardiovascular Disease Statistics | Johns Hopkins Medicine …. https://bit.ly/2THlaU7
CBD as Treatment for Heart Issues – Clinical Studies
Finally, these studies are from The U.S. National Library of Medicine | National Institute of Health, a U.S. government health publishing website. Also, please click one of the documents below to review full clinical studies.
- A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study.
- Cannabidiol attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyop.
- High Blood Pressure The Leading Global Burden of Disease Risk Factor and the Need for Worldwide Prevention Programs.
- CBD as an anti-arrhythmic, the role of the CB1 receptors
- Is the cardiovascular system a therapeutic target for CBD?
- Acute administration of CBD in vivo suppresses ischaemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when given at reperfusion
- CBD attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, and inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Endocannabinoids acting at cannabinoid-1 receptors regulate cardiovascular function in hypertension