Diabetes and Promising Research on CBD
The medical and therapeutic benefit of Cannabidiol oil to help treat diabetes is incredible.
Many people with diabetes use it every day to treat the disease and improve their overall quality of life. Also, thousands more will continue to do so in the future because of increased research and improved information about the benefit of CBD.
People need to understand that CBD is not psychoactive. CBD will not get a user “high.” Unlike whole-plant marijuana, CBD contains hardly any THC. THC is the cannabinoid responsible for the psychoactive properties of the drug. Finally, in a research study called “Cannabidiol lowers the incidence of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice,” treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation. CBD oils can range in terms of their overall concentrations of the active cannabinoids.
Depending on the oil you end up using, different dosages will most likely be required as all tinctures are different. People with diabetes also need to understand that CBD does not work for everyone. Also, Cannabidiol is not a guaranteed “cure-all.” Finally, while it’s true that many diabetic patients have found CBD therapeutic, it will be more useful for some people than it is for others; just like current medications.
Speak to a professional about tinctures and dosages that would be appropriate for you and your specific condition. Also, it’s crucial that you do your research as well. Ultimate CBD Warehouse has provided a list of the most pertinent clinical studies we were able to find after hours and hours of research. Finally, we have done you a favor. We saved you a lot of time by providing these studies for you here in one place.
Promising Research on CBD and Diabetes – Clinical Studies
These studies are from The U.S. National Library of Medicine | National Institute of Health, a U.S. government health publishing website. Also, these studies talk about the benefits of CBD. Finally, please click one of the documents below to review full clinical studies.
- Cannabidiol lowers incidence of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice
- CBD attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, and inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- CBD lowers incidence of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice
- Neuroprotective and blood-retinal barrier-preserving effects of CBD in experimental diabetes
- Cannabidiol arrests onset of autoimmune diabetes in NOD mice
- Diabetic retinopathy: Role of inflammation and potential therapies for anti-inflammation
- Cannabinoids alter endothelial function in the Zucker rat model of type 2 diabetes
- The endocannabinoid system in obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Cannabinoids and endocannabinoids in metabolic disorders with a focus on diabetes
- The endocannabinoid system and plant-derived cannabinoids in diabetes and diabetic complications
- Cannabinoid-mediated modulation of neuropathic pain and microglial accumulation in a model of murine type I diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain
- Efficacy and Safety of CBD and THC-V on Glycemic and Lipid Parameters in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes