CBD users have a variety of choices when it comes to consuming it. There are many forms and ways you can take hemp CBD. While oil tincture is a popular way to consume it and most versatile, there are some drawbacks to using this method. The method that’s gaining a lot of traction is edibles. Eat Hemp CBD edibles to feel the effects of CBD and enjoy the benefits of CBD.
Some issues with the oil are the taste and price. The taste of hemp Cannabidiol isn’t the greatest. Even the flavored versions can still not taste as good as an edible. Also, the price can run high. Finally, price varies depending on the type you get and the brand you purchase.
What Are Edibles?
When people think of an edible, they tend to think of brownies or cake with marijuana in them. Hemp CBD edibles are different though. Hemp CBD doesn’t get you high as THC does. While both ingredients are found naturally in cannabis plants, they each serve a different function. Finally, THC is legal in some states but is still illegal on the federal level.
The passing of the 2018 Farm bill made Hemp CBD federally legal. Hemp Cannabidiol is safe to use, and won’t give you the same intoxicating effects as THC does. CBD is used because of the way it interacts with the body. In addition, to the many benefits, you can receive from using hemp Cannabidiol.
There are various types of CBD edibles but mostly sweets and candies tend to be the most popular. Edibles are easy to purchase and can be bought online, in some health stores, and dispensaries.
Types of CBD Edibles
There are many types of Hemp CBD edibles to choose from, and if you are keen on making your own, that is a possibility as well.
1. CBD gummie – CBD gummies are gummies that have hemp CBD oil in them. Think of it like a gummy bear or the worm candy. They come in dozens of flavors and shapes. Also, hemp gummies come sugar-free if you need to watch your sugar intake. The gummies are great for those who want the benefits of CBD but not the taste or method of using the oil. Another benefit of gummies is discreetness. With the hemp Cannabidiol gummies, you can break them in half or smaller to get a smaller dosage. The result is the gummie lasts longer.
2. CBD Dried Fruit – CBD dried fruits are ideal for those who are looking for a healthy way to get their CBD intake without consuming sweets or treats. While this isn’t the most popular option, it is gaining some traction as the push to be more health-conscious continues.
3. CBD Protein Bars – Traditional protein bars are often used as part of a workout routine. Hemp Cannabidiol bars are no exception. They come in all sorts of flavors and can even contain hemp seeds.
4. CBD Chocolate – Hemp CBD Chocolate is often sold in the standard chocolate bar sizes. Although, bars can be smaller or bigger than the standard size. Also, hemp chocolate bars come in different milligrams and flavors. The bars are often easily breakable, so you can control how much CBD you are getting at one time.
5. CBD Honey – CBD Honey typically looks like regular honey and can be added to foods like pancakes, toast, teas, and oatmeal. You can virtually add it to anything that uses honey. While it may taste like regular honey, be sure to remember that you are consuming CBD as well.
CBD Effects and Benefits
While there are many more benefits than side effects of taking CBD, there are some effects it can have if you take a high dosage at one time. Some side effects include diarrhea, headache, nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, and fatigue. Most people that experience these CBD effects will usually see them disappear if they lower their dosage over the following days.
Hemp Cannabidiol oil, in general, has many health benefits to consuming it. CBD edibles have an advantage over most of the other types of hemp products you can take. They tend to last longer since they are broken down more slowly through the digestive system. The result, you feel the effects much longer.
You can easily make your CBD edibles if you don’t want to buy any of the edibles on the market. Or, if you want more control over your dosage. With dosages, it’s much easier to control what you are getting in an edible. The reason, it’s premeasured versus having to use a dropper and measuring it yourself. Similar to other forms of CBD, it provides you with a full-body effect and offers a better taste.
The other benefit hemp CBD edibles offer is discretion. Some people may like this method of consumption better. The reason, they can eat a hemp gummie or hemp Cannabidiol bar of chocolate without anyone judging them. Another reason is not having to carry around a pill bottle or dropper with the oil.
Showing 1–12 of 23 results
Bee’s Knee’s Gummy Bears | 25mg per piece$19.99 Add to cart
CBD Gummies | Active CBD Oil$22.99 – $39.99 Select options
CBD Gummy Bears | Bee’s Knee’s$19.99 Add to cart
CBD Gummy Drops By Delta Botanicals$19.99 – $29.99 Select options
CBD Hemp Oil Gummies By Tasty Hemp Oil$14.99 – $99.99 Select options
CBD Infused Gum By MedCBDX | 80mg$19.99 Add to cart
CBD Infused Organic Honey | Bees Knees$22.99 Add to cart
CBD Lollipops Heady Harvest 30mg$14.99 Add to cart
CBD Magic Maples Candies |150mg | GMH Co.$34.99 Add to cart
CBD Sour Pixies -Heady Harvest 100mg$39.99 Add to cart
CBDfx CBD Gummy Bears 300mg |$59.99 Add to cart
cbdMD CBD Gummies 300mg$29.99 – $69.99 Select options