Active CBD Lotion 1100mg
Cannabis-derived products such as Active CBD lotion keep gaining popularity, even among celebrities. With more and more states coming on board, this is hardly surprising, especially the medicinal applications of cannabis. Now that hemp is no longer illegal, the cannabis industry is exploding with different formulations of CBD products. You can now buy CBD infused in just about anything from pixie stix to cooking oil.
1100mg Lotion Features At A Glance:
- Product Type: CBD Topical
- Scent: Menthol or Lavender
- Ingredients: Aqua, Sunflower Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Organic Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Lavender Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Hemp-Derived CBD, and Citrus Organic Menthol Crystals or Sinensis Essential Oil.
- Size: 8oz
- CBD Content: 1100mg
- Uses: Topical for inflammation, sore feet, body soreness, skin rejuvenation, skin cell repair, and to hydrate the skin.
- Legal In All Fifty States.
CBD is Anti-Inflammatory
Research is exploring how topical CBD, such as Active CBD lotion, could help reduce inflammation, which is a well-known aspect of most skin diseases, such as tumors, eczema, psoriasis, and more. One lab study demonstrates cannabinoid’s ability to create rapid cell growth. Inflammation causes redness, puffiness, and itchiness of the skin. So, applying Active CBD lotion could help soothe the skin restoring the skin to rosy healthiness, and reduce these symptoms.
CBD Lotion for Pain
That’s not to say that there’s no proof that CBD lotion, such as Active CBD lotion for pain, could be sufficient. Transdermal CBD reduces inflammation and pain-related behaviors in rats according to a study in a 2016 research. See what a little CBD can do to help with numerous skin ailments Because clinical studies are revealing the great benefits of CBD lotions, moisturizers, and skincare.