Bee’s Knee’s CBD Balm 1000mg
Rub Bee’s Knee’s CBD Balm topical salve onto various parts of the body that need relief. This CBD Balm is excellent for inflammation, pain, spasms, and other discomforts. All the while, the product is moisturizing, softening, and soothing for damaged skin. Now available in four unique scents and 1000mg as well as 200mg.
CBD Bee’s Balm 1000mg Features at a Glance:
- Product Type: CBD Topical, CBD Balm, CBD Salve
- Scent(s): Natural, Cooling Menthol, Lemongrass, and Soothing Lavender.
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Bees Wax, CBD Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint, Calendula, Camphor, and Vitamin-E, and Various Essential Oils
- Size: 1.75 Oz
- CBD Content: 1000 mg of CBD.
- Commonly used for: Chronic Pain, Inflammation, and Anxiety as well as other conditions.
- 100% Colorado Industrial Hemp Family Farm.
- Legal in All 50 States.
Reducing muscle tightness, redness, itching, and promoting new cell growth is what to expect from Bee’s Knee’s CBD Balm. Apply Bee’s Balm to sore muscles, dermatitis, fungus, and insect bites.
Apply liberally to the desired areas. You will feel the effects of the CBD absorb deep into the skin where you are looking for relief. Our CBD salve will help relieve inflammation. You can take CBD in a various number of ways such as vaping, under your tongue, as well as bathe in it, but most people recommend applying it to the skin.
In July 2016, a team of researchers from the University of Kentucky released their study of CBD for arthritis in rats in the European Journal of Pain. The researchers found that CBD reduces inflammation from arthritis. Topicals are known to be so effective because it doesn’t have to go through the whole digestive system. Just apply to the affected area.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD Balm is new and improved with a whopping 1000mg of CBD, which is an upgrade to their 200mg. They also have three new scents. The new scents are Lemongrass, Cooling Menthol, and Soothing Lavender.