Active CBD One Love Tea 60-90mg’s
We have been privileged to offer organic loose-leaf CBD tea to our health and fitness customers. One Love Tea’s dream is to promote a healthy lifestyle through natural herbal tea with CBD. Ultimate CBD Warehouse no is offering 16 different flavors of this drink, whether hot or cold.
One Love CBD Tea Features At A Glance:
- Product Type: CBD Beverage
- Flavor(s): Mystical Mint Green, Passion Orange Guava, Peachy Ginger Black, Blazin Berry Black, Maui Sage Yerba Mate, Lemon Leaf Yerba Mate, Hibiscus Haze Yerba Mate, Golden Chai Turmeric, Raspberry Daze Red Rooibos, Coconut Island Green Rooibos, Volcanic Vanilla Honeybush, Banana Bread Honeybush, Mango Magic Honeybush, Apple Pie Green Tea, Sunrise Citrus Green Tea, and Planet Passion Green Tea
- Ingredients: CBD Hemp Oil, Blend Of Natural Herbs and Spices
- Size: 1.5oz’s 12-18
- CBD Content: Up To 60-90 mg
- Use(s): inflammation, health, wellness, anti-anxiety, and chronic pain.
- Legal In All Fifty States.
What is Cannabinoid Tea?
CBD tea is a tea that contains CBD. CBD is one of many cannabinoids that we find in the hemp plant. We take CBD for potential health benefits, like improved sleep, anxiety, and chronic pain, to name a few. This drink is a discreet, delicious way to consume this all-natural CBD product. As we have said before, CBD does not contain the same psychoactive properties that THC does, which means you can sip without becoming high. Without adding CBD to your tea, this beverage has its own medical and therapeutic benefits that keep us healthy. Research has linked tea to a lower risk rate for cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. CBD can enhance those advantages because of its beneficial properties. Many of us use CBD Tea to combat anxiety, get more undisturbed sleep, and to treat headaches. Also known to prevent seizures, inflammation, and nausea.
HOT – Scoop 1.5 tsp of tea into your loose leaf tea infuser. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over your tea. Steep for 1 to 3 minutes. Remove loose tea and enjoy it.
ICED – 1.5 tsp of tea for 8 oz of water. Steep for at least 30 minutes, then enjoy.