Active CBD Oil CBG Isolate Powder
CBG Isolate powder is a lesser-known cannabinoid but is becoming more popular due to the numerous health benefits.
Active CBG (Cannabigerol) Powder 250-1000mg Features At A Glance:
- Type: Isolate; Powder; Concentrate
- Ingredients: 1/4 gram contains 250 mg of CBG / 1 gram 1000 mg CBG, THC FREE
- Size: 1/4 gram jar or 1 gram jar
- CBD Content: 250mg and 1000mg
- Uses: Commonly used to treat glaucoma, inflammation, insomnia, and cancer cell growth, to name a few.
- Legal in All 50 States
Cannabigerol, better known as CBG, parent of Cannabidiol (CBD), and a natural precursor of CBD. Both CBG and CBD belong to an excellent class of compounds called Cannabinoids.
CBG was a discovery along with CBD and THC in the 1960s. Most mature medical cannabis, along with the hemp plant, has less than 1% CBG, making this one of the rarest cannabinoids. Just like CBD, CBG is non-psychoactive and nonintoxicating, so it does not produce a “high.”
While they are still researching CBD and CBG Cannabinoids, they see more medical benefit results of the CBG Cannabinoid. Researchers are beginning to see all of the benefits that CBG has.
Active CBD’s Cannabigerol isolate powder is an economical way to purchase your CBG to relieve your symptoms. Shop our other great products at UltimateCBDWarehouse.com